LEADER OF PACKAGING INDUSTRIALISATION
Between its two manufacturing sites in Capergnanica (Cr) and in S.Maria di Sala (Ve) Lumson boasts 18,000 square meters of manufacturing, warehousing and distribution and an annual production capacity of up to 120 million plastic bottles.
The factory has a highly skilled team of 250 specialized staff, working over 3 shifts. As well as this investment in manpower, Lumson has state of the art machinery and equipment that can work with different technologies making the company an industrial power for packaging manufacturing.
– Machines with injection/stretch/blowmoulding technology
– Machines with blowmoulding technology
– Machines with injectionmoulding technology
– Automatic assembling Machines
– Assembling lines
– Automatic machines for hot stamping decoration
– Lacquering lines
– Assembling machines
– Airless department: machines and lines exclusively dedicated to airless products
Thanks to the relentless commitment to innovation by Research and Development and to the quality and passion of its dedicated staff,
Lumson Group promotes itself as both a reliable and avant-garde partner always open to innovation and technology.